Build a wasm image from the filter source directory.
Options for the build are specific to the target language.
-c, --config string The path to the filter configuration file for the image. If not specified, defaults to <SOURCE_DIRECTOR>/runtime-config.json. This file must be present in order to build the image. -h, --help help for build -i, --image string Name of the docker image containing the Bazel run instructions. Modify to run a custom builder image (default "quay.io/solo-io/ee-builder:dev") --store string Set the path to the local storage directory for wasm images. Defaults to $HOME/.wasme/store -t, --tag string The image ref with which to tag this image. Specified in the format <name:tag>. Required --tmp-dir string Directory for storing temporary files during build. Defaults to /tmp on OSx and Linux. If unset, temporary files will be removed after build
Options inherited from parent commands
-v, --verbose verbose output
- wasme - The tool for building, pushing, and deploying Envoy WebAssembly Filters
- wasme build assemblyscript - Build a wasm image from an AssemblyScript filter using NPM-in-Docker
- wasme build cpp - Build a wasm image from a CPP filter using Bazel-in-Docker
- wasme build precompiled - Build a wasm image from a Precompiled filter.
- wasme build rust - Build a wasm image from a Rust filter using Bazel-in-Docker
- wasme build tinygo - Build a wasm image from a TinyGo filter using TinyGo-in-Docker