-c, --config stringArray auth config path -d, --debug debug mode -h, --help help for wasme --insecure allow connections to SSL registry without certs -p, --password string registry password --plain-http use plain http and not https -u, --username string registry username -v, --verbose verbose output
- wasme build - Build a wasm image from the filter source directory using Bazel-in-Docker
- wasme catalog - interact with catalog
- wasme deploy - Deploy an Envoy WASM Filter to the data plane (Envoy proxies).
- wasme init - Initialize a project directory for a new Envoy WASM Filter.
The provided –language flag will determine the programming language used for the new filter. The default is C++.
The provided –platform flag will determine the target platform used for the new filter. This is important to ensure compatibility between the filter and the
If –language, –platform, or –platform-version are not provided, the CLI will present an interactive prompt. Disable the prompt with –disable-prompt
- wasme list - List Envoy WASM Filters stored locally or published to webassemblyhub.io.
- wasme login - login so you can push images to webassemblyhub.io and submit them to the curated catalog
- wasme pull - Pull wasm filters from remote registry
- wasme push - Push a wasm filter to remote registry
- wasme undeploy - Remove a deployed Envoy WASM Filter from the data plane (Envoy proxies).