A Multi Mesh Management Tool
What is Service Mesh Hub
Service Mesh Hub is a Kubernetes-native management plane that enables configuration and operational management of multiple heterogeneous service meshes across multiple clusters through a unified API. The Service Mesh Hub API integrates with the leading service meshes and abstracts away differences between their disparate API's, allowing users to configure a set of different service meshes through a single API. Service Mesh Hub is engineered with a focus on its utility as an operational management tool, providing both graphical and command line UIs, observability features, and debugging tools.
Getting to know Service Mesh Hub
Service Mesh Hub can be run in its own cluster (or co-located with an existing mesh) and remotely operates and drives the configuration for specific service-mesh control planes. This allows Service Mesh Hub to discover meshes/workloads, establish federated identity, enable global traffic routing and load balancing, access control policy, centralized observability and more. We walk through each of these components in the following videos:
Videos: Take a dive into Service Mesh Hub
We've put together a handful of videos detailing the features of Service Mesh Hub.
There are many ways to get involved in an open source community and contribute to the project. Watch this talk to learn more about the architecture and how it works.
- Code: If you're looking to hack on service mesh, check out the code and the contribution guide here and look for the good first issue and help wanted labels in the GitHub issues.
- Docs: Contribute to the Docs or file issues for any docs bugs or requests here.
- Talks and Blogs: If you are interested in writing or speaking about Service Mesh Hub and would like access to content, images or help, DM us here. Share your demos, tutorials and content back to the community.
Calls will be held every other Wednesday at 10am Pacific Time and are open to the general public. These meetings will be recorded and posted publicly to YouTube.
- Zoom meeting link - open to the public and recorded
- Meeting Calendar
- Meeting notes - this document is open to the public
- Recorded meetings - YouTube playlist for all previous meetings
Questions and Resources
If you have questions, please join the #Service-Mesh-Hub channel in the community slack. More information is available on the website and in the docs
Service Mesh Hub would not be possible without the valuable open-source work of projects in the community.