Gloo Mesh Enterprise changelog
Review the changelog for Gloo Mesh Enterprise releases. Changelog entries are categorized into the following types:
- Dependency Bumps: The version for a dependency in Gloo Mesh Enterprise is bumped in this release. Be sure to check for any Breaking Change entries that accompany a dependency bump.
- Breaking Changes: An API is changed in a way that is not backwards compatible, such as a changed format for an API field. Occasionally, a breaking change occurs for the process to upgrade Gloo Mesh, in which the changelog entry indicates how to use the new upgrade process.
- Helm Changes: The installation Helm chart is changed. If this change is not backwards compatible, an accompanying Breaking Change entry is indicated for the release.
- New Features: A new feature is implemented in the release.
- Fixes: A bug is resolved in this release.