Support and services
Review the following ways to get help, training, and other forms of support as you use Gloo Mesh Enterprise.
Getting Gloo Mesh Enterprise
Thanks for your interest in Gloo Mesh! Review the following ways you can get your hands on the product.
- To familiarize yourself with the Gloo Mesh APIs on your own, try out Gloo Mesh Open Source.
- To start building out a proof of concept, request an enterprise trial.
- To schedule a demo, meeting, or get more information about pricing, go to solo.io and click Get Pricing or Get a demo from the menu.
- For specific downloads, see the Versions page.
Learning, training, and getting help
Sign up for Slack and join the #gloo-mesh channel to post questions, share your experience, and talk with Solo engineers and fellow product users.
For asynchronous learning on your own, try out the Gloo Mesh workshops.
Periodically, Solo offers workshops that include completion badges for technologies like Istio. Check the upcoming live and on-demand Events.
Debug and troubleshoot Gloo Mesh, your service mesh, or application issues.
General steps before debugging
- Make sure that you are running a supported version of Gloo Mesh, Istio, and Kubernetes and their related command line interface (CLI) tools. If not, upgrade your version and CLIs.
- Review your infrastructure provider for any errors, incidents, or outages that might impact your clusters, load balancers, and related infrastructure.
Debugging Gloo Mesh
- Use the
meshctl checkcommand to review the status of various Gloo Mesh components.
Debugging service mesh and apps
- Use the Gloo Mesh dashboard and observability tools to help you debug.
- Review ways to debug your service mesh, such as this Istio debugging video or the Istio diagnostic tools documentation.
For enterprise customers, refer to your service level agreement (SLA) for details on your included support. To raise a support issue, see the How to get help FAQ.
When you contact support, provide some basic information, including the following.
- Name, company and contact method.
- Environment details:
- Versions for Gloo Mesh Enterprise, Istio, and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure provider, such as AWS or on-premises VMs
- Production, development, or other environment details
- Issue details:
- Description of the issue
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Severity of the issue, such as urgent, high, normal, or low
- Impact of the issue, such as blocking an update, blocking a demo, data loss or the system is down