The following pages provide reference documentation for Helm values for the various Gloo Mesh components. These components include:
- Open source Gloo Mesh: the OSS version of Gloo Mesh
- Enterprise Networking (enterprise only): the management plane of Gloo Mesh Enterprise, deployed on the management cluster
- Enterprise Agent (enterprise only): the agent of Gloo Mesh Enterprise, deployed on each managed cluster
- RBAC Webhook (enterprise only): the Kubernetes webhook that enforces Gloo Mesh Enterprise's role-based API
- Gloo Mesh UI (enterprise only): the UI for Gloo Mesh Enterprise
Note that when providing Helm values for the bundled Gloo Mesh Enterprise chart (located at https://storage.googleapis.com/gloo-mesh-enterprise/gloo-mesh-enterprise), values for each subchart must be prefixed accordingly:
- Values for the RBAC Webhook must be prefixed with “rbac-webhook”.
- Values for Enterprise Networking must be prefixed with “enterprise-networking”.
- Values for the Gloo Mesh UI must be prefixed with “gloo-mesh-ui”.
- Values for the Dashboard (a subchart of the Gloo Mesh UI chart) must be prefixed with “dashboard”
- Values for the Redis Dashboard (a subchart of the Gloo Mesh UI chart) must be prefixed with “redis-dashboard”
The following is an example of how to set values for subcharts:
helm install gloo-mesh-enterprise gloo-mesh-enterprise/gloo-mesh-enterprise
–set rbac-webhook.enabled=true –set enterprise-networking.enterpriseNetworking.floatingUserId=true